eBranch: Secure Online Banking
- 24-hour, 7 day a week access to your accounts
- Access from every page of our site
- You can also download our app for your Apple and Android products
- Real-time balances on your accounts
- Free Bill Pay (as long as you pay at least one bill a month*)
- Multi-Factor Security: One-Time Passcodes for Access and Password Recovery
- To sign up, contact the Member Services Call Center at 301-670-1300 Monday – Friday during office hours
*The first 90 days after you are registered for Bill Pay are free, and it remains free as long as you pay one bill in the monthly cycle. If you do not pay one bill in the cycle, the fee is $9.95 a month.
Password Requirements and Tips
Passwords must be at least six characters long and no longer than 32 characters, and it must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories:
- Any special characters
It cannot contain any whitespace (spaces are not allowed: including before, in the middle of, or after the password), and passwords are case sensitive. Like all passwords, it is important to keep your Online Banking password confidential. If you forget your password, you can use the Forgotten Password feature by clicking on the link where you log into Online Banking. Or, you can contact us to receive a new one.
EFCU actually recommends you use a more complex password if you can. Click Here to use a Password Meter to check the strength of your password.
You can earn extra cash just for using your eCheck Debit Card, and you can track your offers and rewards right inside of eBranch.