Are you looking for an easier way to access your hard-earned cash? Make payday a lot more convenient by signing up for Direct Deposit with EFCU. You'll need our Routing/Transit Number: 254075454.
- Same day deposit with immediate access to your funds.
- Completely automatic - no need to worry about lost or stolen checks.
- Easier money management by allocating your pay to several Credit Union accounts.
- Peace of mind by making your EFCU loan payments or having money credited to another family members account.
- Save time and money on extra trips to the Credit Union to deposit your check.
- Convenient access to your money through EFCU's ATM machines, PowerLine and e-Branch.
So why waste time standing in line? Let EFCU do the work for you. Check with your employer's Payroll Department to see if they offer Direct Deposit to EFCU. Click Here for a copy of the Direct Deposit Form for the Government: Form 1199A. There is also a form for Direct Deposit under Applications & Forms in eBranch. You can use this form to begin Direct Deposit or to tell us how you would like your deposit to be allocated to your other accounts.
Need to Deposit your Social Security and other federal benefit payments? Direct deposit offers:
* One less thing to worry about because it is the safest way for you to receive your money
* An easier and more convenient way to access your money
* More control over your money and your time because it is predictable and dependable
Sign up now for direct deposit of your Social Security, SSI or VA Compensation and Pension payment -- it's easy!
Contact our Call Center at 800-223-2177 or 301-670-1300 for more information.
- Notary Public Service
- Wire Transfer (foreign and domestic)
- Personalize Specialty Checks (printed for birthdays, graduations, other special occasions)