Energy Federal Credit Union Disclosures
- Fee Schedule
- Membership Account Disclosures
- Funds Availability
- Patriot Act
- Visa Credit Card Agreement & Truth in Lending Disclosure
- Notice of NCUA Coverage for Share Draft Accounts
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) Policy
- Overdraft Privilege Brochure & Policy
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
Website & eServices Disclosures
- Bill Pay Terms and Conditions
- eStatements Terms of Service
- Website Policy
- eBranch Online Banking Service Agreement
- FinanceWorks & Debit Rewards Offers End User License Agreement
- eDeposit: Mobile Check Deposit End User Agreement
If you are an existing member who joined EFCU before the U.S.A. Patriot Act rules became effective, we may also need to verify and retain copies of any documents used to verify your identity when you request a new deposit, apply for a loan, or are added as a signatory to a new or existing deposit or loan account. We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and our country. Please speak with a credit union staff member if you have any questions or concerns about our identity verification policies.
© 2002 CUNA Mutual Group
Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) Policy - Regulation GG
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (effective June 1, 2010) implemented regulations which prohibit commercial/business members from receiving deposits or other credits of any kind relating to their operation of an illegal Internet gambling business. Energy Federal Credit Union is required to enforce that prohibition.
It is Energy Federal Credit Union’s policy to not open or maintain any account for commercial/business members held with the intent to conduct or engage in Internet gambling activity, whether legal or illegal. If the credit union discovers or determines that an existing commercial member transacts or engages in Internet gambling activity as defined by the UIGEA, the credit union reserves the right to restrict services or terminate the account relationship. However, at this time Energy Federal Credit Union does not open commercial/business accounts.
If you any questions about this federal regulation, please contact Energy Federal Credit Union at 301- 670-1300 or 800-223-2177.