Branch & ATM Information
King Farm Branch/Administrative Center
805 King Farm Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20850-9823
Monday and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
EFCU ATMs Located in Other Facilities
- White Flint Nuclear Regulatory Commission - FULL SERVICE ATM located at OWFN, Tower 1 - New Reg Cafe Corridor (must work at NRC)
- White Flint Nuclear Regulatory Commission - Cash Dispenser located at Tower 3 outside cafeteria (must work at NRC)
ATM InformationSurcharge-free Networks: Allpoint and CO-OP ATM Networks
For deposits: Plus, Accel/Exchange, and CO-OP
- Find an ATM Outside of the United States
Access Your Accounts with the CO-OP Shared Branch Network Nationwide
CO-OP Shared Branches are located in and around the DC and Baltimore Metro areas and throughout the nation.
To find one near where you work or live, please log on to www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
At a CO-OP Shared Branch you can:
- Make a deposit to your EFCU account
- Make withdrawals
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Cash a check
- Make loan payments, and more.
You will need 3 things to access your account at the CO-OP Shared Branch:
1. The name of our Credit Union (Energy FCU)
2. Your Account Number at Energy FCU
3. A Valid U.S./State Government issued picture identification with signature.
Shared Branches have their own transaction slips. To see an example of what it may look like, please click here.