Branch & ATM Information
King Farm Branch/Administrative Center
805 King Farm Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20850-9823
Monday and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Our King Farm Branch utilizes interative teller machines (eTellers). Click Here for a tip sheet regarding the new eTeller Machines. King Farm is open to the public (without security restrictions) and has an ATM with 24 hour access. Click here to view a map for the King Farm location.
White Flint eTeller Center
The eTeller Center includes a full service ITM and seating area located at the Nuclear Regulator Commission in One White Flint room F09 (end of the hallway behind the main security station). This eTeller Center is restricted to NRC employees during business hours.
EFCU ATMs & eTellers Located in Other Facilities
- White Flint Nuclear Regulatory Commission - Full Service ATM located at OWFN, Tower 1 - New Reg Cafe Corridor (must work at NRC)
- White Flint Nuclear Regulatory Commission - Cash Dispenser located at Tower 3 outside cafeteria (must work at NRC)
- Shady Grove Medical Center - Full Service ATM located in the Main Lobby next to the Gift Shop; Available 24/7 and located at 9901 Medical Center Drive, Rockville MD 20850
ATM InformationSurcharge-free Networks: Allpoint and CO-OP ATM Networks
For deposits: Plus, Accel/Exchange, and CO-OP
Find an ATM Outside of the United States
Allpoint and CO-OP provide information on ATMs or Shared Branches in other countries, and Visa provides an international ATM locator as well. Click below for these links:
Access Your Accounts with the CO-OP Shared Branch Network Nationwide
CO-OP Shared Branches are located in and around the DC and Baltimore Metro areas and throughout the nation.
To find one near where you work or live, please log on to www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
At a CO-OP Shared Branch you can:
- Make a deposit to your EFCU account
- Make withdrawals
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Cash a check
- Make loan payments, and more.
You will need 3 things to access your account at the CO-OP Shared Branch:
1. The name of our Credit Union (Energy FCU)
2. Your Account Number at Energy FCU
3. A Valid U.S./State Government issued picture identification with signature.
Shared Branches have their own transaction slips. To see an example of what it may look like, please click here.